All Things Hair Growth
Two question i get a lot since I’ve started my business is what can i do to help with hair growth? How can i prevent hair loss? The answer isn’t always a easy fix or a magic pill you can take. Hair can stop growing or grow slowly for a variety of reasons including age, genetics, hormones, or stress.
Hair health isn’t just what you put on your hair what you put in your body is also important. Reminder I’m not a doctor or professional i just have a lot of knowledge about natural hair remedies and wish to share my knowledge with those willing to learn. This is what helped me during my hair journey and i hope it helps you! I’m going into details to help you get your healthy hair back so take notes and enjoy!
Let’s talk supplements. What are supplements? A dietary supplement is a manufactured product intended to supplement one's diet by taking a pill, capsule, tablet, powder, or liquid. A supplement can provide nutrients either extracted from food sources or that are synthetic in order to increase the quantity of their consumption.
So here’s our top picks for supplements that may help with hair growth/loss.
2. Vitamin A, C, E, D
6. Vitamin B12
Now remember if you are pregnant or breastfeeding please talk to your doctor before taking any medication or supplements. Even if you aren’t always double check and let your doctor know what you are taking regularly.
What about foods/drinks/nutrition?
Well we all know that junk foods have no real benefits for you but what can you drink or eat that will? Here’s our top picks
1. Water! drink it plain or add cucumber, mint, or lemon.
2. Green leafy foods spinach, broccoli, kale and avocados.
3. Fatty fish
4. Nuts and seeds
5. Berries 6. Protein (eggs, lean meats, yogurt, beans)
In summary a lack of the right nutrients, including vitamins A, C, D, and E, zinc, B vitamins, iron, biotin, protein, and essential fatty acids, may slow down hair growth or even cause hair loss. So correcting a deficiency in any of these nutrients may help treat hair loss and promote the rate of hair growth.
What can i do to prevent hair loss? Sometimes due to hormones, stress, medical issues hair loss can not be avoided unfortunately it’s just something that will happen, the focus should be on what can i do to help the new growth stay strong and healthy! Here are some ideas.
1. Avoid heat try protecting your hair so protective hair styles are very helpful.
2. Avoid over bleaching and washing your hair once a week wash with a co-wash in between if needed should be sufficient.
3. Eating junk foods and alcohol i know i know you only live once we aren’t saying to completely stop but just have a healthy balance of good.
4. Tight top buns or hair styles let your hair breathe! Make sure you are stimulating your scalp.
5. Chemicals and high fragrance products if you can handle fragrances on your hair great! But some may be too much. A good sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner is key.
So although it may be hard to stop hair loss there’s ways to help slow it down and give your new growth the strength to not fall out easily.
Now that you have this information you can get started on your hair growth journey, remember Lush beauty by kiara LLC has plenty of hair growth hair hair products that are all natural chemical free handmade, with love.
REMEMBER! You are beautiful regardless of your hair! I know a-lot of us see long thick hair and think we need it to be beautiful and honestly you don’t, you are beautiful no matter what, wigs are fun too! You can have a different color hair every other week. Beauty is not measured by the length of your hair or the thickness it’s how you take care of yourself and treat yourself that matters.
Lush Beauty By Kiara CEO